Attention all entrepreneurs… applications for DreamIt Austin 2015 are now open! We’re extremely excited to bring back the DreamIt Austin program for its third year running.
DreamIt’s three-month accelerator program clears the way for the brightest high-potential teams to hone their ideas and focus on developing and executing the strategies that will create long-term business success. With an eye toward building a solid business foundation, DreamIt encourages and supports portfolio companies in looking beyond quickly building their products to eliminating risk from their business models, building important relationships and acquiring paying customers. This proven methodology has helped to launch 157 companies (http://www.dreamitventures.com/portfolios/portfolio/) that have gone on to raise more than $172 million in follow-on funding, and combined are now worth more than $525 million.
Teams participating in DreamIt accelerator programs will receive:
- $25,000 in seed funding, plus the potential of up to $250K in follow-on funding after their first investment led by a professional investor
- Highly personalized weekly meetings with mentors hand-selected for each individual portfolio company in response to their specific business growth challenges
- Unmatched access to industry-specific resources and potential beta customers to jump-start the customer acquisition process
- Hands-on support from DreamIt’s distinguished management team, including weekly meetings and daily access to them
- The opportunity to present to a room full of investors at Demo Day
- Support from DreamIt’s ecosystem of more than 150 alumni companies, investors, entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and more
- Office hours with local angel investors and VCs and introductions to investors from around the country
- Free legal services, up to $50K in Amazon Web Services credits, and much more
- Free office space in a rigorous and creative working environment in Austin
The cycle will be led by Founding Partner Steve Welch, CEO Kerry Rupp, and Director of Programs Dana Rygwelski, and it will take place from January 8 – April 17, 2015.
Applications are due November 7, 2014, so apply NOW (http://www.dreamitventures.com/apply/apply-now/) to join our network, hone your ideas, and focus on creating long-term success for your business!